- All products are added to your cart.
Candle Burning Times
The candle burn times listed below may vary with conditions in the home. Drafts, the motion of ceiling fans, and other factors may affect candle burn times. Keep the wick centered for even consumption of the wax and to prevent possible heat damage to the holder. If the flame is getting lost in the wax pool, extinguish the flame, pick up the glass with a pot holder or cloth, and carefully pour excess wax into a lined wastebasket or metal container. Relight the candle after it has cooled completely. Keep wicks centered and trimmed to 1/4-inch to prevent the glass container from breaking. Never burn a candle to a point less than 1/2-inch from the candle bottom.
Candle in Glass
- - 5-oz. - Approximate burn time: 25 to 30 hours
- - Burn candle for as many hours as the container is wide. (Example: burn a 3-inch candle for 3 hours) allowing the wax to liquefy across the top of the candle.
Flared Glass Candle
- - 13-oz. candle in square flared glass. Approximate burn time: 35 to 45 hours
Small (Tapered) Square Candle in Glass
- - 6-oz. - Approximate burn time: 25 to 30 hours
- - Small, 8-oz. - Approximate burn time: 30 to 40 hours
- - Large, 20-oz. - Approximate burn time: 120 to 140 hours
- - Approximate burn times:
- - Small Pillar, 14-oz., 3-inch diameter: 35 to 45 hours
- - Large Pillar, 1.5-lb., 4-inch diameter: 70 to 80 hours
- - Tall Pillar, 1.3-lb., 6-inch tall: 60 to 70 hours
- - Candles should be placed three inches apart to avoid melting one another.
- - When the entire top of the candle is warm, it may be reshaped by gently pressing on the sides and curving the top inward. (Remember to extinguish the candle first!)
- - Rotate the candle occasionally to avoid uneven burning from drafts.
- - 2.7-oz. - Approximate burn time: 16 to 18 hours